Training Seminar: How to Recognize Indoor Mould, Develop Effective Sampling Strategies, Interpret Laboratory Results and Perform Effective Mould Remediation
Unique One-day training seminars on how to recognize indoor mould, how to develop effective sampling strategies, how to interpret laboratory results and how to perform effective mould remediation/abatement. If you have been considering attending a similar course, do not delay to register as we have limited spaces left!
Three Reasons Why You Should Attend
- The course equips you to fully deal with all aspects of indoor mould sampling and interpreting laboratory reports.
- You will have a chance to discuss and get possible solutions to some of the difficult situations or questions you encounter while doing mould investigations.
- You will have an opportunity to learn from others experience.
Who Can Benefit From Indoor Mould Training Seminars?
- Industrial hygienists.
- Environmental consultants.
- Home Inspectors.
- General contractors.
- Cleaning and restoration contractors.
- Property managers.
- Insurance, financial, and legal professionals who deal with mould issues.Other professionals or anyone interested in increasing their knowledge or developing their decision-making skills related to indoor mould.
What Topics Will Be Covered In The Mould Training Seminar?
- An Overview of Various Types of Moulds.
- How to Recognize Indoor Mould Growth.
- Factors favouring mould growth.
- Signs of mould growth.
- Conducting a visual inspection and categorizing the extent of the mould contamination.
- How to Develop Effective Sampling Strategies.
- Sampling objectives.
- When to collect samples, which ones and where to collect them.
- How to Interpret Laboratory Results.
- Air samples: viable and non-viable.
- Bulk samples.
- Swab samples.
- Tape lift samples.
- Dust samples.
- How to Perform Effective Mould Remediation.
- Quiz and Discussions.
- What is mould and what makes it grow?
- Which moulds are more prevalent in outdoor environment?
- Which moulds are more prevalent in indoor environment?
- What health effects are associated with indoor mould growth?
Be ready to share with others difficult field experiences.
Registration and Other Information
Registration: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Course Duration: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
1020 Brevik Place, Unit 1A,
(main intersection: Tomken/Matheson)
To get directions call (905)290-9101 or Toll Free: 1-866-813-0648.
Register today by phone at (905)290-9101 or toll free 1-866-813-0648. You can also register by e-mail at Course Registration.
If you know others who may be interested in receiving this invitation, please forward it to them.