There is a significant increase in mould-related litigation. As the public and the workforce develop knowledge on this subject, the provision of appropriate information and training relating to mould becomes an integral part of all health and safety programs and is a key component in achieving Due Diligence.
Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories (MBL) Inc. is pleased to present an 8-Hour Mould Recognition, Control and Remediation Workshop.
Who Should Attend Mould Recognition, Control and Remediation Workshop?
- Home inspectors;
- General contractors;
- Cleaning and disaster restoration contractors;
- Property managers;
- Industrial hygienists;
- Environmental consultants;
- Insurance, financial, and legal professionals who deal with mould issues; and Other professionals or anyone interested in increasing their knowledge or developing their decision-making skills related to indoor mould.
Mould Recognition, Control and Remediation Workshop Topics:
- An overview of various types of moulds;
- How to recognize indoor mould growth;
- How to develop effective sampling strategies;
- How to interpret laboratory results;
- How to perform effective mould remediation.
Click Mould Recognition, Control and Remediation Workshop for details.