Legionella Training Course – MBL has developed a practical Legionella training course specifically for those involved in the management and control of Legionella including health and safety managers, engineers, building and facilities managers, and water treatment professionals.
Our professional Legionella training course examines a range of Legionella related issues including:
- Legionella: Terms, Definitions and General Facts.
- History of Legionnaires’
- Potable Water Systems & Methods of Disinfection.
- Cooling Towers: Water Treatment & Legionella
- Cooling Tower Guidelines and Legionella
- Statutory and advisory regulations
(based around Health Canada).
- Legionella risk assessments.
- Legionella Sampling and Testing
- Appropriate precautionary measures.
- Practical implementation of a structured risk management system.
For more details about the course, please call 905-290-9101