Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories (MBL) Inc. provides laboratory testing for mould and bacteria. Mould testing services include analysis of non-viable air samples (Air-O-Cell, Micro 5, cyclex D, LARO-100, pcm cassettes), viable air samples (RCS, Andersen, etc), direct microscopic and culture analyses of bulk samples (drywall, wallpaper, pieces of carpets, insulation material, dust, wood and other matrices), lift tape and swab or wipe samples. Bacteria analyses include Gram Staining and Enumeration of Culturable Bacteria, Total Coliform / E. coli (Presence/Absence), Total Coliform / E. coli (MPN), Total Coliform (membrane filter), Fecal Coliform (membrane filter), Standard Heterotrophic Plate Count and Legionella detection.
Turnaround time for all culture analyses is 10-14 days. Non-culture analyses takes 2-5 days for regular service and 24 hours for rush service. Please call if you need sampling information or a list of our prices. Download our Chain of Custody (Analysis Request Form).
- Certified Mould Remediators (CMR) and Certified Mould Inspectors (CMI)
- Environmental engineering and construction firms
- Industrial and occupational health consulting firms
- Building demolition/restoration contractors
- Homeowners and commercial building managers
- Hospitals/health care facilities, schools, banks, libraries, museums
- Insurance, real estate and legal professionals involved in mould and bacteria issues
- Home inspectors.
How are we different from others? At Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories (MBL) Inc.:
- We provide prompt, accurate testing. We understand delayed decisions while the client awaits laboratory results cost our clients money.
- We consult with the client on the most appropriate test to use. Inappropriate test methods cost the client more money and give results that are difficult to interpret and subsequently a waste of resources. In most cases, simple tests that cost less are good enough and the results are easy to interpret.
- Samples are analysed by experts in the field of microbiology.
- Our reports do not just give mould names that are difficult to understand. We go a step further by:
- Assisting the client with data interpretation to help them draw informed conclusions.
- We provide a final report on completion of each test, containing the full results along with a clear explanation of the results and any appropriate comments on whether the identified moulds are known to present health risks.
- We provide telephone or email follow up for every report to make sure the report is thoroughly understood by the client.
- We guarantee complete confidentiality.
- We provide expert microbiological advice and after-sales service.
Get help to interpret laboratory reports for free! Send the reports or questions to our Help Desk or fill the Questions Form and submit for priority attention. Your report will be interpreted within 48-72 hours. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
Click here for instructions on how to collect and send samples for mould confirmation or identification or visit our website at http://www.moldbacteria.com.
For immediate assistance call (905)290-9101.